devon pouch (new pdf pattern)


Hello everyone!

I'm super, super excited to show off my newest pouch pattern today, yay!


This is Devon Pouch.

A double zipper, super handy pouch that comes in two sizes. Large one would make a fabulous pencil or make up pouch, and the small one is a perfect coin pouch.


Small size actually fits my Iphone SE (it's on a smaller side, so if you have any of the larger phones and want it to fit into your pouch then go with large size).

Finished size:
small – 6 ½” wide x 3 ¾” tall
large - 7 ¼” wide x 5” tall x 1 ½” deep

Difficulty level: intermediate

!!! This is a measure and cut pattern, no templates needed !!!

Materials needed to make your very own Devon Pouch:
1 FQ (fat quarter) of fabric measures 18'” x 21”
fabric A (pouch exterior) – 1 FQ
fabric B (pouch lining + zipper pocket lining) – 1 FQ
SF 101 interfacing (or similar medium weight fusible interfacing) – 1/2 yard
large size needs an 8” and 6" long metal or nylon zippers
small size needs a 6” and 4" long metal or nylon zippers
(I buy all my zippers from Zipit Zippers on Etsy)
optional – two zipper pulls (I used a 6” and an 8” long 1/8” wide leather lace)

Supplies:
cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
zipper foot for your sewing machine
Wonder clips and/or pins
disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
small sharp fabric scissors


♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

As usual, I enlisted help of some lovely makers to test the pattern for me. Here are their beautiful creations.

Tami

Jenny

Dana

Annette

Melanie

Thank you so very much, ladies. You did a fabulous job.

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

I hope you guys like this pattern and will love making (and using) your own Devon Pouches.

You can purchase Devon Pouch pdf instant download pattern by clicking on the button below or by visiting my etsy shop here. And, for the next 48 hours, I'm offering this pattern at a discounted price of $6.00, after that it will be $8.00.



Happy sewing!!  Svetlana