sylvie tote {new pdf pattern in three sizes}

Hello, happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm excited to introduce my newest pdf pattern to you today.


 Sylvie Tote is a quick, easy to customize pattern and comes in three sizes so you can make a tote to fit your every need.


Small tote is 10 ½” wide x 13” tall x 2 ½” deep and is a perfect fit for a smaller project and a few books or notebooks.


Everyday tote is 12 ½” wide x 14 ½” tall x 3 ½” deep and, as a name suggests, is a perfect everyday tote bag. I love this tote and use mine all the time. I also love the addition of longer straps as the tote can be carried over a shoulder.


And then there's the chunky sized tote :). It's 11” wide x 13” tall x 8” deep and I absolutely love how much stuff I can fit into this tote. I think this will be a great tote to carry my larger projects around.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

What do you say? Ready to make some totes?

Sylvie Tote pattern is now available for sale at my etsy shop or you can purchase it directly by clicking on the button below.

buy this pattern


 Happy sewing, friends. Svetlana