lately

Hello friends, how are things? 

Is 2017 treating you well so far? I do hope it's off to a good start. 

My goal for this new year is to be more focused, especially when it comes to sewing and creating, as I tend to get excited about way too many different projects and forget to work on what really needs to be done.


One of the main things I really, really want to focus on this year is publishing more pdf patterns. I love coming up with new designs, working out the steps, and most of all seeing others create with my patterns. And so it's been all about bags all the time lately. So fun, I tell you.


As you can probably tell I'm quite obsessed with waxed canvas + linen + leather handles combo. I think it makes for the best totes ever!!!


I've also been doing a bit of sketchbook drawing to try out some new ideas for screen printed fabric. These poppies are my favorite right now. I hope to make the sketch into a screen soon so I can give it a go.

What are your plans for this new year? Any fun projects or goals? Do tell.

Svetlana