alice purse {new pdf pattern}

Hello everyone,

I am super, super, over the moon excited to introduce my newest pattern to you today.


This is Alice.

She's a super handy everyday bag with three zipper pockets (two on the outside, one in the lining), one slip pocket, magnetic snap closure, reinforced bottom for extra durability, as well as an adjustable strap.



She's quite something, isn't she? I'm totally in love with those zipper pockets. I think they make for one very chic, as well as practical purse.

Finished size of this purse is 11" wide x 10" tall x 3.5" deep.


Materials needed to make Alice Purse:
(fabric requirements are based on 42” wide fabric, 1FQ measures 18” x 21”)
fabric A – 1FQ
fabric B – ¾ yard
fabric C – ½ yard
fabric D - 1FQ
Pellon fusible fleece TP971F – ½ yard
SF 101 interfacing (or other medium weight fusible interfacing of choice) – 1 ½ yards
two - 6” long metal or nylon zippers
one – 8” long metal or nylon zipper
one – magnetic snap closure
two - 1” rectangle or circle strap rings
one - 1” rectangle strap slider


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 And, once again, I've enlisted help from some super talented ladies to test the pattern for me. I hope you enjoy seeing all the gorgeous Alice purses they made.




This stunning beauty was made by Jamie. Such a fabulous fabric combo. Love, love, love.


I'm a huge fan of Cotton and Steel fabric (especially these adorable striped cats) and I'm smitten with Jennie's  beautiful Alice Purse.


Sandie used Kraft Tex to make her Alice. What a great idea! I love the final look.


Sonia made this beautiful sunny purse. So pretty!


Love the large floral print Bev chose for her purse. It looks perfect in combination with linen and that striped lining. Just lovely!


Last, but definitely not least is this beauty by Zen. Such a happy looking purse.


Thank you, ladies for making such fabulous bags and all the useful feedback on how to make this pattern better and more user friendly. I greatly appreciate all your help.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I hope you guys are as excited about this new pattern as I am.

You can purchase Alice Purse pdf instant download pattern by clicking on the button below or by visiting my etsy shop here. And, for the next 48 hours, I'm offering this pattern at a discounted price of $6.00.

buy this pattern

 
Happy sewing!!!  Svetlana