Time to jump in again

I've been consciously avoiding all what I call "organized sewing" - quilt-a-longs, swaps, challenges, etc. for a while now. The reason? I usually get so very distracted by taking part in any of these and I really wanted to finish all the Christmas presents I had on my list. Now that Christmas rush is over I thought it's a good time to jump in. 

There are quite a few quilt-a-longs starting these days and the one I'm most excited about is Sew Scraps along over at Pleasant Home.

It started yesterday and I was so, so, so happy and honored to be featured in Jodi's Needle Little Inspiration. You've probably noticed how much in love I'm with Scrap Republic book right now. My Freckles pillow and Beeline quilts were made using that book.  
Jodi has lined up lots of bloggers, tutorial, and scrappy projects so we all can dig into our scrap baskets (all of us have them, and most of them are overflowing, right?) and make something beautiful. And, there are prizes, too. I hope you'll stop by and see all the scrappy goodness that 's going on there.

Svetlana